Well we hoped to leave today but due to the development of some funky weather, our departure will be delayed. If we left now, we’d have barely any wind with a lot of rain. No thank you! We are totally ready to go – food and all. Most likely we will not be able to leave until after Thursday and will need to re-provision to get more fresh food before we go.
If you are reading this, cross your fingers, pray or dance for the weather gods for a good window for us and the other boats waiting to leave! Whatever floats your spiritual boat, we’ll take it. In the meantime we will be here looking at the weather every day and enjoying our last few days in beautiful Mexico.